June 07, 2009

More Random Stuff

The weekend is almost over. Why does it seem to go so much faster than the rest of the week? Just like your lunch break. It's the fastest hour of the day. Every other hour just creeps by. But at least I only have four days of work this week. MJM & I leave Friday morning for Kansas City, KS. His grandparents are having their 50th wedding anniversary.

I bought the cutest dress to wear. My friend and I went shopping yesterday and I tried on 12 dresses before I found the right one. Maybe I'll post a picture if it turns out good.

On a sad note, my aunt is very sick and in the hospital, in a coma last I heard. And my grandmother on my father's side is in the hospital as well. I'm not very close to her but I feel as if I should be there. I know I'll feel guilty if I don't go because I go to all my uncles funerals, but that side of the family doesn't really feel like family to me. That's sad because they really are family and I should be close to them. My father left me when I was very young and I've never spent much time with him, even though I could have if he'd only tried a little harder. Now, that's neither here nor there, though. The past is the past. And I still don't know if I'll go to the funeral or not when my grandmother passes.

Anyway, I'll go back to work tomorrow and take things a day at a time. We'll see what happens when it happens.

No comments: