July 20, 2011

Random Thoughts

Finished Chapter 12 yesterday. Only 4 or 5 more to go. I'm not where I wanted to be by this time, but I'm a lot farther along than I thought I was going to be. Hmmm...that didn't sound quite right. lol

Saw Harry Potter 7 Part 2 last night with JWM. It was great! The graphics were awesome & the storyline stayed true to the books, just as the other movies did. I can't wait to see it again with my honey.

HNM & TKE bought a new car yesterday. I tried to talk them out of it since they have a brand new baby & she's not working right now, plus he works for Sonic making very little money & they just moved in with me b/c they couldn't afford their apt. I have to wonder how they're going to make a car/insurance payment. Even when she goes back to work they won't make that much. TKE really needs to find a job that will do more than Sonic pay. With HNM only working part time when she goes back the money will be short. But no matter what arguments I put in front of them they always have an answer. Even if that answer keeps them living with us forever. I had to inform them this was supposed to be a temporary arrangement, not permanent. I can only pray they start listening to me!

Ok. Rant over. For now!

No comments: