November 01, 2010

Happy Monday

It's been a long week. On Wednesday I was told I had to move my desk by today, but was moved on Friday instead. The same day I got a call from JAM that he was leaving early to go to Afghanistan. And again, the same day, I was told by HNM that she's pregnant.

JAM, KAM and the kids came over Saturday and spent the night. I love having them there and when JAM leaves next week, KAM is taking the kids to Texas to visit her mother through Christmas. I'm going to miss having them around.

Yesterday, I made Thanksgiving dinner for them then after, we went trick or treating. CDM was so cute in her Barbie Cheerleader outfit. And she was the most polite trick or treater out there. They took her to the door, she knocked and kept repeating "Trick or Treat" until someone opened the door. Then she'd stand there with her bag open, waiting for candy. But she always remembered to say "Thank You". I love that little rug rat. LOL

Now, it's a new week and I'm back at work, at my new desk, waiting for the phone to ring and feeling my butt go numb from lack of movement. Hmmm...I may have to stand and shuffle around my cubicle to get the blood flowing again.

Happy Monday!

No comments: