November 26, 2010

Black Friday

Personally I don't get out on Black Friday and stand in line for hours in the cold to shop. Now, if I find something I just have to buy then I might consider it.

Like last year. The netbook was only $199 so I HAD to get one. My laptop died and I needed a new one and this was a deal I just couldn't pass up. So I left my house at 2 am and stood in line at Sam's Club. But notice I chose a store where the lines are not so long. Actually I sat in my car and waited. The store gave out cards for each item they had on sale so I got my card and went back to sit where it was warm to wait for the store to open. I'm not brave enough to stand out in the cold for 2 hours.

This year nothing really struck my fancy so I didn't bother going out. How about you? You shopping today?

No comments: