August 25, 2010

What's Wrong with Me?

I haven't been writing much lately. I'm not sure what's going on with me. I have plenty of time to write, but I don't always sit down and write. I want to. I think about it all the time, but I just can't make myself do it.

I think it might have something to do with my lack of exercise. I go to bed early, I get up late & I don't do anything. I don't clean house except what's absolutely necessary. I don't do anything in the yard even though there are things that really need to be done. I don't like to go out and do things with my friends and hell would freeze over before I'd do anything that even remotely feels like exercise.

My health is slipping, my eating habits have gone completely downhill and I feel like crap all the time. I really need to get back on the wagon and put myself back together again.

Anyone else go through these phases?

No comments: