January 07, 2009

Great Idea

I had a dream the other night that my BFF and I wrote a book about surviving Abuse. I even dreamed the title and It was a best seller. *smile*

I was so excited when I woke up that I immediately called her to tell her about it and before I knew it we were talking about all the things we'd put in the book. And a few minutes after I hung up she texted me a picture her daughter had drawn for the front cover. I loved it!!

So now I'm traveling down a portion of memory lane that's dark and a little scary. But it's for a good cause. Not only will I explore my past and put things to rest by revealing things that have never been told before, but I'll also hopefully help other women who've gone through some of those same things.

A few nights later I couldn't get to sleep so I got up and wrote the back blurb for the book, too. Now, most people write the book and then come up with a title and back blurb, but of course we had to be different. *laughs*

Now it's time to get to work!!!

No comments: