January 12, 2009

Cranky People

There must be something in the air because almost every person I've come in contact with this morning has been cranky, irritable or just plain mean. What's up with that? I mean, come on people, don't snap at me just because you woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.

First, my husband got all bent out of shape because he needed a new book and I gave him the one I hadn't finished reading yet. He pulled the bookmark out and I teased him that I wouldn't be able to find my page when I got it back and he got all huffy. But he's straightened out okay now so it's all good.

Then, my daughter wouldn't get out of bed on time and was cranky because she didn't feel good and didn't want to go to school and now was late. Needless to say she got out of bed and ready for school in record time and is now okay.

Of course, the customers that have been coming in I haven't been able to straighten out so they're probably still in a bad mood. One even had to yell to get his point across (at least he thought so).

Hmmm...must be the full moon.

No comments: