December 11, 2008

Little Voices

I've obviously lost track of blogging every day and I don't even have the excuse of being extremely busy and not able to blog. I'm not even writing and that's got me disappointed in myself.

Lately I've been making excuses not to write. The kids are getting on my nerves and I can't write. KAM & CDM are at the house and I can't write. I had a tough day at work and I can't write. There are so many excuses it's just crazy. But the truth is I just don't think I'm good enough. I read voraciously and everything I read tells me I have no idea how to write. It doesn't matter tha I love it and I want to so bad sometimes I can taste it. The only thing that seems to matter is the little voice in my head that says "you're no good at this so stop trying".

How on earth do I get them to stop whispering in my ear? How do I make myself sit down and write without that little voice telling me I can't? Why do all my insecurities come out when all I want to do is write? Arrrggg!!!

No comments: