September 14, 2011

Reunion Plans

Plans are starting to come together for the Family Reunion next weekend. I've got a little shopping to do, but for the most part everything I'm doing I'm creating on my own. I'm bringing the research I've done on the family so far, I'm making a banner to go across the pavilion to welcome everyone, I'm creating centerpieces for the tables (maybe? lol) and I've printed out pictures for the older generation. I'm not too sure about games/prizes, but we're right next to the zoo & there will be plenty for the little ones to do.

I'm hoping mainly to get more information on my great-grandparents. I would love to have old photographs that some of the older generation might have, but I'm not holding out much hope of that. I do plan to ask though. It couldn't hurt. :-)

One more week and I'll be on my way to see almost my entire family. I'm so excited I'm having a hard time sleeping. Are we there yet? Are we there yet?

No comments: