March 08, 2010

Ahhhh!!!

It was a beautiful weekend and the sunshine continues into today. I spent Saturday at the Lawn & Garden show trying to find ways to make my teeny, tiny back yard a little more attractive so I'll spend a little more time out there. And Sunday, my husband and I drove to Horse Cave, KY where we attended a Photographic Art Show featuring my father-in-law. Afterwards we all went out to dinner and had a great time. I'm so lucky to have married into such a talented and wonderful family. And they all believe in me and encourage me in my writing. How cool is that?

Today I'm back at work, but it's such a beautiful day outside that I'm just not gonna let anything get to me. Spring is in the air, we turn the clocks back next weekend and I'm off work all that week. Life is good.

No comments: