February 11, 2009

Grrrrr!!!

I've been in such a foul mood the past few days. Every customer gets on my nerves; they either talk so slow I'm waiting 30 seconds between each character I type or they talk so fast I can't even hear what they're saying. Or they all seem to have no clue at all. My co-workers get on my nerves because they can't seem to recall the first thing about how to do their jobs and they call me to fix everything they can't seem to do right the first time. I'm blaming it on mother nature, but I'm afraid that might only be a small part of the problem. I really think I'm getting burnt out at work. I hate getting up in the morning to drive to work and sit at my desk and answer stupid phone calls from people who want to yell and complain about things I had no hand in. I've been doing this for 6 years and frankly I'm getting tired. Only I can't quit because we need both incomes and any other job I find wouldn't pay me half what I make in sales (when I actually make goal). Not to mention the 3 weeks vacation a year, sick & personal time. So, I guess I'll just keep plugging along and try to immerse myself in my writing when I'm feeling down.

1 comment:

December said...

Ug- sorry. I'm in the same boat as you.

We're 1/2 way to the weekend!