January 13, 2012

Join the Fun!

I joined the Ruby Slippered Sisterhood's Winter Writing Festival this year. I'm hoping having others to account to for my writing will help boost it along. I usually only write in fits and spurts so having a goal to get so many words per day is going to be a challenge. But I'm up for it. Surely I can handle the paltry goals I've set for myself during this thing.

Write 500 new words per day
OR
Brainstorm for 30 minutes per day
OR
Edit/Revise 1 scene per day (either current WIP or last MS)
OR
Keep Butt in Chair Hands on Keyboard (BICHOK) 1 hour per day

That last one will be the hardest for me to do. It always is. But I plan to give it a try. And with any luck I'll win this thing and have 25,000 new words by the end of February.

There's still time to join. Head over to www.rsswwf.com and get started.

No comments: