August 18, 2011

Getting Ready

Ok. The car is back again & it seems to be fine now. No oil leak, no popping wheels & no Check Engine Light shining at me. Let's just hope she stays for awhile now.

Getting ready for the family reunion next month. I've got tons of notes on the family history, but haven't started writing anything at all yet. I'd love to be able to visit some of the other states we came from, but that's not feasible right now. Eventually I will get to do those things, but for now I'll have to rely on the internet.

I did manage to get a few addresses & create a flyer that I'll put in the mail this next week. So far, so good. Looks like quite a few people will attend so it's going to be a success. We'll get to visit without the specter of a funeral hanging around us for a change. I can't wait!

I still need to work on the descendent chart. I want to be able to hang it up at the pavilion so everyone will be able to see what I have so far & we can add what they know to the mix. Plus it will help with my research.

And maybe by next year's reunion I'll have a lot more information to include!

No comments: