January 30, 2010

It's cold and white today in Music City. The snow fell all day yesterday and all night last night. There were over 100 accidents in Nashville alone because Southerners have no idea what to do when something like this happens.

I left work at 4 yesterday and nearly saw someone slide into the ditch along the interstate before I made it home. I slowed down to less than the crawl I was already doing so he could straighten himself out and then made my way home. And promised myself never to do that again.


Unlike the other idiots on the road, I know my limits and I'll be staying home where it's safe, thank you very much!

But I have to admit. It's so beautiful when untouched my man nor beast.

How about you? Do you drive in the ice and snow or do you prefer to stay home where it's warm and dry?

No comments: