November 27, 2009

Black Friday

Good Friday morning to everyone! It's the biggest shopping day of the year. Tons of people all up before the crack of dawn, waiting in line, fighting over being first in the door for that awesome deal.

Normally I wouldn't get up that early for anything in the world. But this morning I was up at 2am, dressing to be at the store by 3. Turns out that Sam's Club only gets about 50 people waiting in line unlike Wal-Mart's and Best Buy's hundreds. (I saw people camped out in front of Best Buy early last night. How crazy is that?) But Sam's Club (and several other stores) had an awesome deal on the Acer Aspire One 10" Netbook and I got one! I'm so excited. Even though I have to work today I brought my new toy with me and I've been playing on it all morning. Yay!

And to top it off, it's Friday and my grand-daughter is at my house waiting for me to come home to play. It's gonna be a great day!

No comments: