December 20, 2010

Merry Christmas!!

Whew! It's been busy. It's that time of year again. Christmas is fast approaching and I always tend to wait until the last minute to do anything. This weekend I spent shopping and baking. It's a good thing I'm done since Christmas is this week!

This year has gone by way too fast. It almost seems like it just started and here it is over already. I never seem to complete any of the resolutions I set for myself in January, but that's not so bad. I finish other things and those are important, too. Anyway, resolutions are suggestions, not written-in-stone-do-this-or-else kinda things. At least that's what I tell myself.

How about you? Do you wait till the last minute to finish your shopping/baking? Do you find yourself with a list of unfinished resolutions in December?

No comments: