July 06, 2009

Weekend

I had a great 3 day weekend. Friday DH put his new grill together and we went shopping for a cover and accessories for it. We grilled burgers for lunch and that night went to the big 4th of July service at church with Fireworks after. CDM loved the fireworks, until she heard the big boom at the end...lol.

Saturday we lazed around. KAM and I played a board game and DH played WOW. Then Saturday night DH and I went out to dinner with a friend and his new girlfriend, then rode to the top of a huge hill in Belle Meade to watch the downtown fireworks. We got a little wet when it started to rain but had a great time anyway.

Sunday was another lazy day. We went to see Angels & Demons and it was a great movie. I loved it! I also finally finished scanning in all the negatives my aunt gave me and I'll be able to print off pics for my mom when she's here this weekend. It took awhile because my scanner was only set up for negatives that were more recent. The ones I was scanning were from the 30s forward. I had to line them up and move them around to get them to scan to where I could actually make out everyone in the pics. I can't wait to find out who all these faces belong to in my family.

And now it's Monday morning and I'm back at work. Can't wait for the weekend when I can visit my mom and dad and JAM will be home from Iraq. Come on Friday!!

No comments: